Are you confused about HP Pen and HP Tilt Pen and don’t know the difference between them?
Don’t worry, we got you. In this article, we will give a detailed explanation of the features of the HP pen and HP tilt pen.
We will also explain the difference between HP Pen vs HP Tilt Pen so it becomes easier for you to understand.
About HP Pen
HP pen has been made with the most up-to-date N-trig technology. HP pen’s greater precision helps you to improve your creativity.
You can compose, draw, and compute as normally as ever, with a true feel that creates a smooth and wonderful working experience.
You have complete control as if you are writing with a pen on paper, thanks to the accurate tip and pressure sensitiveness of the pen.
You can write normally while your PC transforms your handwriting to text in a matter of seconds with the help of the pen.
You can also write, draw, and navigate with greater precision thanks to advancements in technology. The features of HP Pen are:
- Great Possibilities: This HP pen works with a variety of apps for different tasks, which include drawing and computing.
- From Ink to Text: It allows you to write naturally while your PC transforms your handwriting to text in a matter of seconds.
- Customisable Buttons: It has the feature of customizing buttons, so you can move between functions quickly and simply, and even quickly reach the eraser.
- Storage Is Simple: The pen can be easily stored anywhere, you can either clip it to a book, a backpack, or a pocket. You can carry it anywhere with you.
- Long-Lasting Life: There is no need to be concerned about the pen expiring in the middle of a project because it has a battery life of up to 18 months.
About HP Tilt Pen
As the name implies itself, HP Tilt Pen is tilt-aware. This pen only has one right-click button on the side, but as it is reversible, it often does not require the second button to operate.
It has been made with MPP2.0 technology, which provides for shorter delays, a smoother color transition, and faster response time, putting creation at your mere fingertips. The features of HP Tilt Pen are:
- Provides Amazing Writing Moments: The touch-enabled HP tilt pen supports MPP2.0 technology. This new and improved MPP2.0 technology provides you with shorter delays, smoother color transitions, and faster reaction times.
- Pencil-Point Precision: With the help of an HP tilt pen, you can edit, draw, write, and doodle. You can do all this with more pinpoint accuracy using only 9g of pressure.
- Made to Create: With the USB-C rechargeable HP tilt pen, you will always be ready to work at any time with creativity.
- Integrated Presenter Controls: Without the need for a clicker, you can activate presentation mode to move your mouse, switch through slides, and highlight crucial points in your presentation.
- Easily Compatible: The HP tilt pen works with HP devices that support Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP). It Is also necessary to have Windows 10 or Windows 11 installed to use the HP tilt pen.
Difference Between HP Pen And HP Tilt Pen-
A normal HP pen is an excellent tool for taking notes, sketching, and drawing. The sharp point tip on the HP Pen makes it ideal for intricate work, whereas the HP tilt pen is an excellent choice for students because it combines the best of both worlds, an eye-catching design that distinguishes each HP tilt pen from others, as well as functionality that will impress.
Palm rejection, HP Pen synchronization, and a pen holder are just a few of the useful features provided by the HP Pen. Whereas, the HP tilt pen has an aluminum body, which makes it light and easy to transport. It also comes with a cap to keep it safe.
HP Pen is also available in a variety of colors, allowing you to select the one that best meets your tastes and preferences. On the other hand, the HP tilt pen comes in a variety of colors, including black, silver, pink, and gold, ensuring that everyone who uses it stands out. The HP tilt pen is the ideal way to personalize your HP touch-enabled device.
Both the pens have unique characteristics which makes them a great choice for users. We have explained to you the features of both the pens and the differences between them.
We hope that this article was successful in giving you the knowledge that you wanted.